Updated: Aug 22, 2022
What do you need to know about taking daily supplements? With so many different options, it can be confusing and overwhelming. This blog article aims to break down the importance of taking natural and daily supplements to improve health and wellbeing.
What are daily supplements?
Daily supplements are supplements that are taken on a daily basis. Most of them help to provide the minimum daily needs of vitamins and minerals when diet and lifestyle cannot provide that or in times of higher demand (post illness, stress). Take traditional Chinese medicine in UAE with best doctor's advice
Types of natural supplements include:
– botanical supplements: they are herbal remedies such Ashwagandha and Curcuma, that help in the treatment of conditions in a natural way, but they may also interact with other medications. Be sure to consult with your doctor before taking any herbal supplements.
– probiotics: Probiotics help support a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut. Some examples include Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium breve. They are necessary for good digestion, immunity and mood.
– vitamin and mineral supplements: Vitamins and minerals are essential for overall health and optimum functioning of all organs. Always consult with your doctor before taking any supplement.
When should you take your daily supplements?
Supplementing with vitamins and minerals is a great way to keep your body healthy and functioning optimally. However, there are a few guidelines you should follow when taking your daily supplements.
The most important thing to remember is that you should always consult with a doctor before starting any new supplement regimen. Preventive medicine specialists in Dubai are waiting to help you. It is also very important to mention everything you are already taking, prescription medicine and over the counter medicine to avoid overdosing, interactions and side effects.
Here are a few tips for taking your daily supplements:
1) Start by consulting with a doctor to determine which supplements are best for you and which dosage will work best for you. Sometimes a blood test will be necessary to determine this.
2) Make sure to take the supplements at the recommended time each day in order to get best results. Some supplements may interfere with sleep (should be taken in the morning) or promote sleep and relaxation (should be taken in the evenings).
3)Do not exceed the recommended dosage, as overdosing can have potential side effects.
4) Some Vitamins are fat soluble and need to be taken with a fat containing meal for better absorption (Vit D, E, K and A).
5) Quality matters, as you will be taking this for a long period of time and daily. Make sure you take a high quality and clean supplement with no harmful additives, colorants and preservatives
Daily supplements are a great way to improve your overall health and well-being. However, not all supplements are created equal, and it is important that you choose the right one for you. If you’re new to taking supplements, or if you’re not sure which supplement is best for you, be sure to consult with a healthcare professional before starting.
Visit our blog page to read about many such interesting topics!
To visit Maison Santé or to book an appointment, please click here